When choosing the best way to separate, it’s common for partners to push for different things.
Perhaps you’d like to use The Separation Guide process but your partner isn’t convinced. They might be worried that a choice suggested by you will work against them.
This is a story we hear often: “I suggested we try The Separation Guide, but because I was the one who suggested they were a bit suspicious. They wondered if I knew someone there who would take my side over theirs.”
Working towards a fair and equitable outcome for both partners is at the core of what we do — as well as aiming to avoid escalation and keep costs down for everyone.
Because The Separation Guide is exactly that – a guide. It guides both couples and individuals to:
- A better understanding of what they need;
- The right process for them; and
- The right providers for them.
Our process is designed so that you can choose to engage with our network of experts together or separately.
- You can take the 5-minute online Q&A together or separately
- You can book a free initial consultation with a Separation Guide expert together or separately
- If your separation requires Lawyers, we will recommend different accredited members from The Separation Guide’s Network so there’s no conflict of interest.
We suggest both partners take advantage of our free resource hub as an entry point to understand what we do — and how separation works.
By taking our 5-minute online Q&A, your partner can access tailored separation recommendations and a free 30-minute consultation to help them decide if the approach is right for them too.
So, when the question is asked:
Why should I trust the service you have selected?
The answer is:
Check out the site and do the Q&A. It’s all about you and I both getting a fair deal.