The Separation Guide is experiencing a surge in demand during the Coronavirus crisis.
People are reporting to us that:
- They wish to take the time which is now available to them to make important decisions for their future;
- They need certainty regarding their future finances;
- After this crisis is over, they want to return to life with all of the details and complexity of separation and divorce sorted;
- And that having this certainty is crucial for their mental health during this period of isolation.
It’s also clear that during this time people need:
- High quality advice and guidance;
- Delivered 100 % online through video conferencing and teleconferences;
- Which is affordable;
- With payment plans that delay payment or that otherwise work for them; and
- Which helps them get through this period of isolation with some hope and some confidence.
The Separation Guide can meet these needs at this very difficult time.
That’s why we are:
- Fixing fees;
- Offering all services 100% online;
- With payment plans to help you through the crisis;
- And bundling services for fast and easy access to our network of psychologists, accountants, financial planners, Lawyers and Mediators.
The Separation Guide aims to make separation and divorce simpler, more manageable and less stressful. To find out more about how one of our Network Members could support your separation, take our free 3-minute Q&A.
The information in our resources is general only. Consider getting in touch with a professional adviser if you need support with your legal, financial or wellbeing needs.
Thanks for going the extra mile. I couldn't have asked for better service. Anonymous
I am really happy with the service and have already referred a friend to you. Anonymous
We are both very happy with the outcome. Thank you. Anonymous