As the name suggests, The Separation Guide is here to guide you through the divorce and separation process from start to finish.
Many people have questions like:
- What is my pool of assets?
- What are my legal rights?
- Do I need a Lawyer?
- What is the best process that my partner and I can go through?
We’ve put together free resources about what you might need to know, including:
- a pool of assets calculator
- a separation and divorce checklist
- podcasts with some of Australia’s top Family Lawyers, psychologists and financial advisors
We also have a network of experts across Australia to help you through, including legally-qualified Mediators, Lawyers, financial advisors and psychologists.
The Separation Guide aims to make separation and divorce simpler, more manageable and less stressful. To find out more about how one of our Network Members could support your separation, take our free 3-minute Q&A.
The information in our resources is general only. Consider getting in touch with a professional adviser if you need support with your legal, financial or wellbeing needs.